Phase of Learning 3: Year 7-8
Further information and resource material is grouped under the Themes of Te Atua God, Te Rongopai Good News, Ā Tātou Whakapapa Our Story, and Kia Noho Hāhi Being Church.
The Touchstone focus is He Iriiringa Called
- We are called to encounter God in the Bible and in the Catholic Church.
- God calls us, and supports us, to live good and generous lives.
- In our life journey, we are called to belong to, and participate in, God’s Church.
- We are called to be people of justice in our communities and in our own personal lives.
- God calls us to prayer, and in silence, listening, speaking and waiata, God accompanies our lives.