Phase of Learning 5-2: Year 12
Further information and resource material is grouped under the Themes of Te Atua God, Te Rongopai Good News, Ā Tātou Whakapapa Our Story, and Kia Noho Hāhi Being Church..
The Touchstone focus is He Wero Challenged
- God’s grace is present in tough times and difficult decisions.
- God challenges people to live their lives ‘wholly’ – to be real prophets and saints.
- Being Church can be difficult, it requires wisdom and courage.
- God’s justice requires a deep understanding of restorative love and a real desire to change and to challengeunfair practices.
- Praying for a better world includes our participation in achieving it.