Phase of Learning 2: Year 5-6
Further information and resource material is grouped under the Themes of Te Atua God, Te Rongopai Good News, Ā Tātou Whakapapa Our Story, and Kia Noho Hāhi Being Church.
The Touchstone focus is Oho Ake Inspired
- God’s grace is evident in the lives of good people, especially Mary, and in the work of the Holy Spirit.
- Saints living and dead are holy people who inspire others to grow in holiness.
- Jesus, Mary and all the Saints reveal the wisdom of God, and show us how to live good lives.
- God’s justice inspires others and us all to protect and transform the world.
- The actions and words of others can teach us how to pray in our own actions and words.