Phase of Learning 1-2: Year 3-4
Further information and resource material is grouped under the Themes of Te Atua God, Te Rongopai Good News, Ā Tātou Whakapapa Our Story, and Kia Noho Hāhi Being Church.
The Touchstone focus is Aroha mai, Aroha atu Loved
- God’s grace is love, and is seen and experienced in the Sacraments and the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
- God’s love is holy and God calls all people to share this love with others to grow in holiness.
- The Church loves us and wants us to know we are loved by God, and to love God, ourselves and one another.
- We treat each other and the earth with justice, to share our love and experience forgiveness, mercy and healing.
- We can give thanks for the love in our lives and pray for those we love.