Phase of Learning 5-1: Year 11
Further information and resource material is grouped under the Themes of Te Atua God, Te Rongopai Good News, Ā Tātou Whakapapa Our Story, and Kia Noho Hāhi Being Church.
The Touchstone focus is Whakawhirinaki Trusted
- God’s grace can be ignored or embraced – God trusts us to decide which we will do.
- God entrusts people to be responsible for their personal holiness and to share their ways to grow in holiness with others.
- Together we are trusted to build the reign of God, and to live lives that are happy
- and whole.
- God trusts us to live lives of justice, and we build trust with others through our integrity in personal and social relationships.
- In prayer we are not alone, God walks with us.